2. To nurture the leadership quality of the learners so that they become ideal and law-abiding citizens of future.
3. To build up the spirit of self-reliance and self-confidence among the learners mostly hailing from remote areas.
4. To inculcate basic sense of human values, gender justice, right to equality in opportunity and conducive to superior living conditions in both Social and Psychological.
5. To turn the ideas into reality so that intelligent students make sense of the teachers sharper and bring the pride of institution.
2. To extend the horizon of students’ support system.
3. Introduction of job oriented Career Building Courses, Interdisciplinary Courses and Vocational Courses.
4. To install Solar PV module in the Administrative Building (as the first phase) to save energy and introduce the use of Renewable Source of Energy.
5. To accelerate the construction of Central Library and PG Block to cater for the need of space for Library users and to enhance the infrastructural facilities for the Post Graduate Students.
6. Extension and Modernization of the PG Laboratories.
7. To complete Golden Jubilee Building.
8. Construction of a well furnished Guest House.
9. To introduce Internal Merit Scholarship for the U.G. & P. G. students to motivate and encourage them towards higher education.
10. Opening up of new UG courses in Microbiology & Bio-Technology and Aqua-Culture, Sociology and Mass Communication to meet the increasing demands of the professional aspirants.
11. To take initiatives for introduction of PG Courses in the following Subjects: (1) Mathematics (2) English (3) Chemistry (4) Education (5) Physics.
12. Offering Certificate Courses in Ophthalmology, Human Rights, Women’s Studies, Fisheries and Bio-Fertilizer.
13. Interaction with Industry in search of job opportunities.
2. To pursue holistic approach for enabling blooming the learning potential of the institutions.
3. To provide infrastructural support to bring out quality learners from among the students of lagged behind in the realm of higher education.
4. To make the students acquainted with the demands of the civil society.
5. To promote innovative skills and establish a proper mind set through stipulated teaching-learning methods.
6. To make the institution excel as a nationally acclaimed institute for higher learning.